The population of Spring Hill and the surrounding area is represented by young families who own their own homes and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
- The population of the City of Spring Hill is over 5,400.
- With more than one-third of the population under 25 years of age, the Spring Hill area's population is relatively young. The median age is 32.3, lower than both the Kansas City metro and the nation.
- Families make up 75.4% of the households in the community, and the average household size of 2.81 is higher than the Kansas City metro and national averages.
- Home ownership compares favorably with both the Kansas City metro and the nation. Homeowners make up 72% of the households in the area.
- Average household income in Spring Hill is $77,758 with almost 20% of the households in the area earning more than $100,000 annually. Median household income is $71,278.